Q: What are the enrollment requirements for returning students each year?

1 min. readlast update: 02.12.2024

Returning students will fill out pre-enrollment forms during each spring semester or at the beginning of the new school year at their home schools. Pursuant to State Law, we are required to verify residency of students attending our District on an annual basis. Returning students will be required to present a current utility bill (gas, water or electric) before starting school or picking up a class schedule annually. In addition, if there is any reason throughout the school year for our school sites to believe that you have moved or no longer reside at the residence we have on file, we may request residency verification at that time.

Was this article helpful?