Q: How do I update my child(ren)'s address?

2 min. readlast update: 02.12.2024

Updates to your child(ren)'s address are now done through the Year Round Update (YRU) feature in your Parent Portal account. How to Get Started Log into your parent portal account at https://yukonps.powerschool.com/public/ (does not work through your app, you must use the link) Once you have logged in your parent portal account: at the bottom of the left side bar choose Year-Round-Update Note: if you have any discrepancies please contact your student’s school site or the enrollment center What can you update? Address changes – Documents & Parent/Guardian ID will be required address changes *If you reside with someone a residency affidavit will be required, RA’s can only be done through the enrollment center. Contact enrollment.center@yukonps.com or call 405-265-1300.. Contact updates- which include: phone number, address, permissions. Transportation - Bus Rider, Daycare, Pick-up, Student Driver & Walker updates. Student Driver - Car make, model, color and tag information. Daycare Information. What you cannot update or change These changes will need to be done at your student’s school site or the enrollment center: Legal changes. Name changes. Adoptions. Parent/legal guardian removal. Contact removal. Proof of Residency Documentation for Address Changes: **All documentation must be in the parent and/or legal guardian(s) name** (1) Mortgage, Lease, Rental Agreement, or Deed (2) Two current utility bills (i.e. Gas, Water, or Electric) (3) Copy of your Driver's License or other Identification Card w/ Picture and Full Name.

Was this article helpful?