Acceptable Use of a Residency Affidavit

1 min. readlast update: 02.12.2024

Both the student and the custodial parent/legal guardian must physically reside full-time with the YPS resident. The living arrangements are to be of necessity, and not to avoid school attendance within the district where the student would otherwise be required to attend. Please contact your school for information on additional residency verification required after initial enrollment. The following documents must be presented by the YPS Resident: Two different current proofs of residence.i.e. gas, electric or water/sewer billing. If bills are paid online, a computer printout showing these transactions will be acceptable. UTILITY CUT-OFF NOTICES, TELEPHONE OR CABLE BILLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. AND . One of the following - a lease agreement, contract on the home, warranty deed statement, ad valorem tax statement or mortgage statement. A letter from the landlord or management company may be required.A driver's license or other photo ID.

Was this article helpful?